Your One Stop Shop To Better Health
4101 Mexico Rd Ste K
Saint Peters, MO 63376-6414
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
1. Lowers risk of digestive disorders such as peptic ulcers.
2. Significantly reduces the chances of suffering discomfort from lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose, or milk sugar) in the small intestine.
3. Produces natural antibiotics that prevent the reproduction of harmful disease organisms in the digestive tract.
4. Helps in the absorption of food and minerals.
5. Plays an important role in the synthesis of B vitamins in the lower digestive tract (i.e. the colon).